Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

(VIDEO) Filling condoms all night long




Hello lewdies 😘

This lovely character who still doesn't have a name, has the curse of... cumming every 2 hours no matter what. At home, she got into the habit of putting on condoms from morning to night.
Time flies... it's been 9 months since I drew this character, yet I feel like it was yesterday...

❤ I hope you like it!

Have a great day


🧡 HD version and more on SubscribeStar / Patreon: https://subscribestar.adult/lewdua - https://www.patreon.com/lewdua

Comments

LubitelOfHot said…
why did she put the condom on? i could drink all her juice. Just call me, my dear princess. I am very rich on words :)
Arquimago said…
linda e carismatica coitadinha PRecisar fazer isso beautiful and charismatic poor thing NEED to do this
Happy said…
Idk why but I feel the name Bella fits?
Pewdie said…
Damn, this is a great character
Sta1kerDen said…
Wow, good animation, movements are pretty smooth and I love how you draw condoms
Fenrir said…
More of this one!
KodaTheDog said…
can we name her Koda or Rose
Jax said…
She's flat out super hot 🔥🥵 can't wait for her to be introduced into the lewdua world 😍
W said…
I hope some girl fuck her pussy. And she fill her condom without touching her own dick 🥵
Gwenstacy said…
*Dream* I wish I was in a relationship with someone like this
Monstersquishy said…
this character needs to hook up with that other character you have who loves dick and loves to masturbate