Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Cum every hour - New character


No text version :


Hello lewdies :3

I've created this new character for fun. She doesn't have a name and she's not related (yet) to any characters I've drawn before. My idea was a futa character, mature, with average proportions and... quite big down there... and she needs to cum really often... during day and night ❤ I hope you like her!

Have a great day

Hairy version: https://imgur.com/a/cGVfcWE

Support me on SubscribeStarhttps://subscribestar.adult/lewdua

Thank you PhDhentai for the english help!

Comments

Phunta said…
Name suggestions: Amber, Lyla, Emma, Kayla
Nightmare1087 said…
Sister or mother of the secret lover maybe?
Happy said…
Idk why but Samantha is the first thing that came to mind
Fenrir said…
She seems like she'd be a fun playmate for Morgan or the Doctor.
Jeffery said…
Very cute <3

A name suggestion if you are open for some: Jenny, Nara and Amanda.

Outside of that I hope to see more of her, she looks quite interesting and very cute <3
Chris said…
I think she would work into the lore nicely with a visit to the doctor about her cum problem. Great character!
Finna said…
This character is awesome! Love this type of desperation.
Jk said…
love it would like to see her and natasha together hanging out and snuggling having sex
gddrummer said…
Hot damn. Love her design, especially how hairy she is, including her legs. Can't help but wonder if she has a treasure trail going up her stomach.
JustLooking said…
Love the glasses ;-)
Kadekwidiartana said…
I loved to see she had a partner who would just stick close to her and you know what with a little stomach bulge now and then and creampie yeah that would be great
Unknown said…
i really love how hairy the hairy version is <3 would be nice to have more like that
NerdBoi said…
How about Aurora for her name? I'm digging the hairy pic, minus the thigh hair -- just looks out of character in my opinion.
EmoGirlAngie said…
I know that they dont like each other but she looks like karen and alison mixed... could be a future kid....

Spoilers??
Roku34 said…
I think you should make a story of her and doctor Iris together.
andreawolf said…
That guy is David's Father or what? XD
Unknown said…
She is super adorable! <3
Finna said…
This character is fucking amazing. Can't wait for the desperation!
Unknown said…
Aw man, I need to know who this is and who the other small girl is!!! The suspense is both titillating and frustrating. But, God, do I love it
Justsomedude said…
The hairy version is amazing! Looking forward to seeing more of her (and her fuzz)!
John Dickson said…
I am looking forward to more of her character progression 😉