Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Work meeting

Hello lewdies 😘

The same new character during a work meeting that lasts a little too long. Her body turns her on more and more... she slowly loses control and she's about to explode. ❤ I hope you like it (also her bulge)! I'll go back to the other characters soon :3

Have a great day

Previous part:

Support me on SubscribeStarhttps://subscribestar.adult/lewdua


Thank you PhDhentai and Linkin for the english help!

Comments

Teku said…
Precious thing uwu
Jk said…
Wow huge balls and Penis, it would be great to be her colleague at work and on these occasions I was responsible for the relief of her need♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️🍆🥰💦💦💦🥴♥️🤤
KOKAYI 005 said…
If she got promoted to a boss level or manager position, she could make her own hours and no one would question her walking out on meetings every hour.
W said…
More condom please. She need wear condom when get banged
Bunnsbunn said…
Did you base this Character off of you? Because she is adorable
Chris said…
You need to send her to see Iris the doctor, those full balls need to be taken care of.
Blak Rabid said…
😍 I feel this character so so much! I wanna know everything about her.
Nathan Smith said…
I think Jade and the new character would be a better match for each other, than Allison and Jade.
Lesbian Expert said…
i would love for more futa x female
Nathan said…
Maybe you could make a story with cumflation where her future partner is forced to swallow her cum every hour