Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

A typical office day

















Hello lewdies 😊

Another piece involving this lovely futanari living a classic day at work. Remember, she's a bit special, since she needs to cum every 2 hours, day and night. Don't ask me how she doesn't get caught :p

❤ I hope you like it!

BTW I'll be off this week-end for some reasons, no comfy drawing drawing for me. I'll see you on monday! Have a good week-end everyone

More about this character:

Hairy version: https://imgur.com/a/kkNVacr

Support me on SubscribeStarhttps://subscribestar.adult/lewdua

Thank you PhDhentai for the english help!

Comments

Duragoneuh said…
I wish i was that condom. >///<
Roku34 said…
Please in the future do a story with her and doctor iris.
Klordz said…
Does she have a cum drawer?
Sta1kerDen said…
I just love this character!
RJuks said…
Nicely done, I'm loving her character more and more, from personality to design. She's really pretty, and I have to ask (even though you said not to lol), how does she not get caught?? :)
RJuks said…
Looking forward to the next one, take your time. Love all your work
KOKAYI 005 said…
It's like everyday she is forced to edge herself. Maybe she should work from home. That way she can have some playtime anytime she needs to.
JustLooking said…
I like how she closes one eye when she comes, nice touch ;-)
Nutmaster750 said…
We need more of this please
TaeKidd8 said…
I love this character can't wait to see more of her
Ptolemy said…
Is it just an accident that Alison and "Cum-every-hour" look like they could be related?
arcbine said…
The CRT monitors are a nice detail.
JustLooking said…
Hope to see more of her.....with one of her male coworkers!!