Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Cum every hour, at night

Hello lewdies :3

Working again on this lovely new character ❤ Thank you for all your nice comments in the last post, I'm glad you are excited about her and her "characteristics". So, in this post, since she has to cum really often, this is how she deals with her problem all nights in her apartment. But don't worry, she's used to it for years now ❤ I hope you like it!

Have a great day

Previous parthttps://lewdua.blogspot.com/2022/04/cum-every-hour-new-character.html

Hairy version: https://imgur.com/a/l6syGHd

Support me on SubscribeStarhttps://subscribestar.adult/lewdua

Comments

KOKAYI 005 said…
She's really cute. Nothing hotter than horny FUTA or women. I would date her in a heartbeat and take care of her "problem" for her.
KOKAYI 005 said…
Name suggestion from me, Futaba, it's a real name in Japan. A character was named that in Persona 5.
Iamari said…
So is she in a kind a trance similar to what used to happen to Natasha, or is she pretty much sleep fapping?
Fenrir said…
How does she sleep? I ask that as a chronic insomniac too...
Kyuu Chan said…
Would love to be her doll to satisfy her.


Amazing as always, Lewdua~
Jstruggs717 said…
I hope you give this character a girlfriend to help her with her problem
Helena89 said…
Poor dear, looks kinda stressful... and totally hot!
W said…
I like to see her dick always wear a condom *.*. Or maybe Alison cum on condom too :3
KodaTheDog said…
What is the name or do we get to vote for one
Roku34 said…
You should have one of the main group from the apartment to start to work with her
Jax said…
She looks perfect more action for her 🔥🔥✨