Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

(Lore) Beginning of vacation - Jade and Alison



No text version:


Hello lewdies 😊

Alison asks Jade to come spend a nice vacation with her at her grandmother's... 
This post is a small transition to a new arc. I has been a long time I wanted all the characters to take some fresh air during the summer holidays or something. ❤ I hope you're excited for the next parts!

Have a great day

🧡 Previous parts: 


🧡 Support me on SubscribeStar / Patreon: https://subscribestar.adult/lewdua - https://www.patreon.com/lewdua

Thank you PhDhentai for the english help!

Comments

TokenWarriorXL said…
I love this healthy relationship 😍😍😍
Jax said…
Alison looks so amazing with that haircut
Can't wait till we see some true fireworks in her grandmother's place and why not a third person joining Alison
Dudeman said…
I actually like their relationship. Alison went from using her as a sex doll to actually developing real feelings for her. To me, this is a sign of growth. Hope to see their relationship stay true for a while.
Arquimago said…
practical people are like that lol
KOKAYI 005 said…
Sounds like a recipe for disaster.
Parents and grandparents are notorious for be judgemental.
And Jade is weak-willed when it comes to standing up for herself.
Alt RedSkys said…
Loving how confident Jade is getting being naked and lewd with Alison. Hope their relationship continues going well.
Jax said…
Hope Alice is with Alison too in this trip