Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Sweet night - Jade and Alison



Hello lewdies :3

A cute little cuddly moment with Alison and Jade. I just wanted something sweet and simple between two stories ❤ I hope you like it!

Have a great day

Previous part: https://lewdua.blogspot.com/2023/03/jade-trying-to-please-alison.html

Support me on SubscribeStar: https://subscribestar.adult/lewdua

Comments

Lemon said…
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I LOVE THEM
Fenrir said…
I love this! They are SOOOOO CUTE!!!! I've been wondering though, we haven't seen Alison back at the apartment in a while, does she still live there? Or did Jade ask her to move in?
Jax said…
Cute💖
But seeing Alice with Morgan got me thinking that alison and Morgan should do it at some point
Alison and maggie also
KOKAYI 005 said…
If their relationship has become one of understanding and cooperation and both people being treated with respect. Then I'm happy. Nothing I like more.
TokenWarriorXL said…
A nice pallet cleanser if you ask me
Clayton said…
You do realize come sunup something's going to be poking Jade... and possibly pushing her out of bed.