Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Jade trying to please Alison






















Hello lewdies :3

Jade let herself go, and to please Alison, finally agreed to suck her, discreetly in a hidden and secure place at school. This is the first time she has done this, but she took great pleasure seeing her girlfriend cum.❤ I hope you like it!

Have a great day

Support me, HD version on SubscribeStar: https://subscribestar.adult/lewdua

Thank you PhDhentai for the english help!


Comments

Fenrir said…
Awesome. It's great seeing Jade get a little more loosened up about things with Alison. Maybe Valerie and Carole could join in sometime. uwu.
NeverNo said…
I hope Carole is a new character we get to see in the futur3
Can we maybe get the next part with Valerie and Carole? That would be pretty hot.
avg_futa_njyr said…
Just in time for my bday! Love me some Jade and Alison. Now if Valerie could work her way into that situation...
iFlubbbz said…
Please have a follow up with Carole and Valerie 😭
Jax said…
Sexy work again
Can't wait to see Carole tho she seems like the naughty one
Jax said…
Noticed that alison looks pretty much like Alice this time
You should definitely put them together again somehow
Clayton said…
$20 says Allison DID know she was there. On a side note, do any of the girls with penises around here use their vaginas for sex? Like ever?
Iloveyou said…
Lewdua, quick personal question. Do you think Jade would have the same sexual ambitions with, say a character like Nessi?