Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Moving on in life


























Hello lewdies :3

Pamela wants to regain her normal appearence and wants to get her normal life back. No more sex, no more potion. She's been having some really weird times lately, and she wants to move on. Will it be easy? 😋 ... It was a bit long to post, I've taken more time for extra details, extra images and experimentation. I hope you like it though! ❤

Have a great day

Previous parts: 


Support me on SubscribeStar: https://subscribestar.adult/lewdua

Thank you PhDhentai for the english help!


Comments

Axel said…
Damn am I gonna miss that look I loved her look
Axel said…
Damn I really loved her look hope she turns back into it eventually
KOKAYI 005 said…
Here's what I find odd: does everyone know that Lola faps to make potions? Is that Ok?
MS_Futa_lord_SM said…
OMG so hot totally worth the wait. I totally love her face expression
Clayton said…
The occasional full girl is a nice change of pace around here.
KodaTheDog said…
she should have stayed as a futa