Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Pamela's normal form
















Hello lewdies :3

So, I kinda skipped the last part of the Pamela "solo quest" and jumped to this one, because I've been stuck in my head with this story. Maybe I'll draw what happened with the evil witch in the future though. In this little transition, Pamela is conflicted about returning to her normal form. ❤ What do you guys think about it?

Have a great day



Support me on SubscribeStarhttps://subscribestar.adult/lewdua

Thank you PhDhentai for the english help!

Comments

Kmac said…
Hrmmm, honesty really hard decision, while I agree with Lola going back to normal and she looks way better that way both of Pamelas looks are really great, I think I have a teeny preference to the original but thats really it
Kmac said…
I may add that I love her new hair alot more than the last, maybe keep her new form for a while longer and see how it works out
Pheonix said…
I'd certainly like to see what happened with both girls in their cliffhangers, but this is interesting too. Honestly, I just love the Lola and Pamela world, so almost anything with them makes me happy.
Arquimago said…
gostei muito de ambas as aparências, ela poderia ter o pinto mas duas ^^_ mas porque escolher ? Poderia acontecer algo para ela ter um das duas, dependend a situsação, assim como os personagens do Rama 1 1/2 - I really liked both appearances, she could have the dick but two ^^_ but why choose ? Something could happen for her to have one of the two, depending on the situation, just like the characters in Rama 1 1/2
Zhelander said…
Next time in Pamela's adventure. "Is this your golden cumshot or iis the silver one? Neither? Then in reward to your honesty I'll give you all three cumshots"
Kronos said…
I would love to see Pamela trying to go back to her normal form but it kinda fails (a defective potion?) and she stays between the two? She keeps her huge cock and breasts and he skin gets blended between the two colours or spotty like a cow 😁
KodaTheDog said…
I would stay if I was like this
Mehdi said…
I kinda wanna see what happened between lola and her mom
KOKAYI 005 said…
I'm sick of the brown skin and white hair characters I see all over anime. I think brown skin, black hair and brown eyes is way better. Especially as a African American.
Seele666 said…
new look is better also lola's mom is too hot not to use
Fenrir said…
Yay I love Pamela and Lola!
BJ said…
I like the costume much better than the first one. The giant cock and bigger tits are a definite must keep.
JustLooking said…
Lola looking great!!
Bloody said…
I have a preference for new look, but both could be great too. Like switching forms.