Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Lola hugging Pamela



No text version


Hello lewdies :3

Lola is very happy to see Pamela again, who is back from her solo quest (I actually need to draw the missing scenes even if they are highly suggested). I just wanted to come back to this universe, it's been a while since they didn't interact with each other. In this single drawing, I enjoyed taking my time and practice the art style. ❤ I hope you like it!

Have a great day



Support me on SubscribeStar: https://subscribestar.adult/lewdua

Thank you PhDhentai for the english help!


Comments

harper said…
so good to see lola and pamela again! looking forward to what's next for these two
Moonlight said…
So will we see how the quest went down
Fenrir said…
I've missed these two. Their story is very silly but very fun. Would love to see more.
Michael Walczak said…
i think Pamela dont want that reverse-potion ;-)
JustLooking said…
LOVE Lola's curves!!! Can't wait to see more of her!!
Jeffery said…
I have missed them. they are so adorable!
KOKAYI 005 said…
I really want to understand. Is this a game or a fantasy world. Because it seems like it's just an online game at times.