Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Jade entering the apartment - part 4 (+ video)




























-----
VIDEO VERSION


Hello everyone ☺

The lewd story continues in the bedroom. Alison, really horny, started masturbating randomly in Alice’s bed. In the previous parts, she only took care of Jade’s pleasure so she couldn’t hold it anymore. Jade feels a little guilty about it. ❤ I hope you like it!

Have a great day

Previous parts:

Support me on SubscribeStarhttps://subscribestar.adult/lewdua

Thank you PhDhentai for the english help!


Comments

Alt RedSkys said…
Jade realizing Alison puts her first. Now she's going to give back. Honestly shows while they aren't public about it yet it's proving to be a good one with both picking up on subtle things about each other.

Alison was playing the long game of building Jade up. Now it seems that effort is about to bear fruit of some kind.
Fenrir said…
Ooooh... Is Jade going to top her? That'd be fun. Or maybe she'll try sucking Alison instead? I can't wait to see the next part!
KOKAYI 005 said…
Would Alice be okay with Alison banging in his bed?
JustLooking said…
She could suck her off, just saying.....