Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Getting romantic - part 4 - David and Natasha













Hello lewdies :3

That's it, David finally got to sleep with his girlfriend that he had been wanting for so long... although maybe not the way he wanted. Natasha really enjoyed it though! Maybe he'll like it and ask for more eventually, if his body ever recovers :p ❤ I hope you like it!

Have a great day


💙 HD version and more on SubscribeStar / Patreon (support me): https://subscribestar.adult/lewdua - https://www.patreon.com/lewdua

Thank you PhDhentai for the english help!

-

GIF version :




Comments

Alt RedSkys said…
Wonder if we'd see him slowly start changing into more of a femboy or further... Since it seems like he's going to be more of the girlfriend of the relationship rather than boyfriend.

At least he's getting action just not in the way he expected.
Anon17168 said…
MY GOAT FINALLY GOT SOME 😭🙏
Rhésus said…
Ho, please, continue that story
Bingus said…
Lewdua, I have always wanted to see Futa on Male from you since I first found your stuff. Thank you for doing this! You're awesome and genuinely the GOAT. And now that he's a lewdie, maybe david can take it more! ;). Great job as always Lewdua.
Arquimago said…
Cool, I expected that, but with both of them going into active action, who knows in the future lol
And him being paralyzed was really a surprise, will it be explained why?
Ps.: Did she really have sex while sleeping?
Fenrir said…
Excellent. Though not being able to move would be scary.
Zeca said…
Amazing as always!! I'm Cheering for them!
Tasha it's my favorite character, but this part could be more explicit
Savage samurai said…
This is what so many people waited for !!!!
Arquimago said…
what do you mean "now" he's a lewd/lewdies?
Jax said…
Ig it was going to be a better story if u showed what happened between David and Alison that time together it could've made this story more interesting 🤔
SpectrumOfChaos said…
Well, at least she used lube.
Blackpaw said…
I hope he'll be okay
JFkeinK said…
Did Tasha gain some weight again?
Cause her butt looks massive!
FutaDlover said…
Poor David XDD I expect some oral action in the next iteration between them >:)
Clocks89 said…
YEAH, BOY! We finally have some futa x male action!
Selo said…
Such a big load on the last panel, felt like it was bigger than usual *o* Hope David enjoyed it ;)
KOKAYI 005 said…
That's good, but why did he get paralyzed? I was hoping he was gonna be in a position that they would both enjoy. But I guess that would be too easy. Better to give them something to work towards I guess.
awfr said…
So it seems like David isn't a man in this relationship (kinda knew it when he kept getting cucked) rather a bitch... well, he might as well slowly transition into femboy if that's the case....?
Xilofone said…
its so peak...
really didnt expect to actually do futa on male
better than expected