Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Getting romantic - part 3- David and Natasha












Hello lewdies 🥰

Natasha and David have isolated themselves in a bedroom, and are taking advantage of this rare moment of intimacy to kiss and cuddle... but, of course, Natasha is already ready to move on to the next level ❤ I hope you like it!

I made a few test changes to my drawing style (lines/proportions...), just to see if I like it like that in the long run.

Have a great day!


🧡 Previous part: https://lewdua.blogspot.com/2024/07/getting-romantic-part-2-david-and.html

🧡 Hairy version: https://lewdua.blogspot.com/p/hairy-getting-romantic-part-3-david-and.html

💙 7GB gallery: https://mega.nz/folder/MvpU3YDB#Pk5dd2afPUvMzMYah5WRNw

💙 HD version and more on SubscribeStar / Patreon (support me): https://subscribestar.adult/lewdua - https://www.patreon.com/lewdua


Thank you PhDhentai for the english help!


--


Bonus GIF Version:


Comments

Arquimago said…
subtle changes but it's still you, I liked it. And what a scared look on David's face! LOL I can't wait for the rest of the story where we'll see David in full action ^^_
Yohan said…
I can't wait to see more of your work about nessie !
Fenrir said…
The dive!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
James said…
That last panel is so good omg. Need more of Nessie in that exact position please 😩 your work is absolutely amazing btw
RoboticHeart said…
Really wanted to see Alice flirt with David like this but this aint bad at all either. That's a big girl! Hope he can handle all that lol.
Savage samurai said…
I've kept up with these comics for years and I love it . I look forward to each post the art and story is top teir amazing .
Jax said…
I'll just go ahead and say Nessie's short hair is perfect. And for David I don't think he's ready for Natasha definitely he doesn't fit Alice's profile who took Natasha fully and wholly!
Lily'slimiter said…
😬😬😬 dame dude is about the get dicked and he ain't even gay 🥲🥲🥲 dating futa will be tuff.
Chris said…
I'm happy for David, but a little concerned about his ass.
Zero said…
Cool, she's going to kill him, I want to see the continuation of this story
I don't like how Inconsistent Nessie ball size is but I do like the way they are on this post.
David's about to get a surprise introduction to bottoming
KOKAYI 005 said…
Yo! That dive bomb Nat did to David was princess. Good luck, m'boy. Soldier through this. Achievement achieved.
Markus said…
Tactical cuddle incoming
ManofRice said…
I hope we finally get to see David getting some action!
Splatter Paint said…
Nessie! Put yourself back together woman!
billyedclub said…
Anyone else worried about nessie cause I sure am. I also have a horrible feeling Karen is going to show her all the videos she's been taking.

Happy for David and Natasha wished we would have seen what's going down
FutaDlover said…
YEESSSSSSSSSSSS YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
evolvedlupus said…
Tasha from the top rope!
MilkyUrethra said…
OMG that has to be the biggest and milkiest I've ever seen Nessie's nuts~ No wonder she filled those balloons with so much cum, her balls still look like they're about to explode!! >o<

I'd love to see someone's head disappear under those fat sweaty nuts of hers hehe~