Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Karen is mad - part 3
























Hello lewdies 😘

Against all odds, Alison ends up having empathy for her "rival", having experienced the same situation in the past. These events brought them a little closer together, at least for a few moments.❤ I hope you like it!

Have a great day

- Previous part: https://lewdua.blogspot.com/2024/03/karen-is-mad-part-2.html


- 7GB gallery: https://mega.nz/folder/MvpU3YDB#Pk5dd2afPUvMzMYah5WRNw

- HD version and more on SubscribeStar / Patreon (support me): https://subscribestar.adult/lewdua - https://www.patreon.com/lewdua


Thank you PhDhentai for the english help!

Comments

Arquimago said…
Lol, I loved the cute part, it could have been just that, but there was the naughtiness along with it, and was it on purpose?
phones said…
What am I missing?
Alt RedSkys said…
Hugs are lewd? Hmm I think Alison may need a quick phone sex from Jade... or booty call.
Azelux said…
This is about to get more complicated, but Jade Karen and Alice, that's a combo I really need to see
Fenrir said…
I kinda hoped this would happen. We're one step closer to an apartment wide orgy harem... 😋
NessiAlison said…
Oh. Heavens. I did not expect. Alison and Karen? Will it be interesting? Well. Taking that out of mind... Allison is so cute here... so perfect that, oh shit, I really hope that in the future she resumes her relationship only with Nessi... I want kisses and hard, delicious sex between those girls. Nessi and Alison. let me dream damn
Unknown said…
I gotta tell, even though i hate Karen , an i want to see Alison with Jade(cause i have a suspision where the f this is going), i still want to see her with nessie. hope u read this comment. Big Fan btw.
FutaDlover said…
The body expressiveness of both was pretty well captured, damn
ddmen said…
Life is VERY complicated isn't it ?
ewqfsdafda said…
i love seeing them get along for once
Jax said…
I'd be lying if I say I don't like what I'm seeing 🔥
And i guess I know what's karen is thinking now. that plot is amazing 😍
Andelect said…
This better lead to a fuckin lol
Splatter Paint said…
this took a interessing turn, i tip my hat to you
KOKAYI 005 said…
You gotta be really depressed to seek a hug from the person blackmailing you. Also, I thought Nessie broke up with Alison because Alison was being so inconsiderate about what Nessie wanted to do on her own.? Well I guess this is how it starts, if even this two can get along as orgy is def gonna happen. Still don't know what happened to Nat.
Milter said…
The teasing is real...
hiddenwankk said…
when did Nessie cheat on Allison?