Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Karen is mad - part 2








Hello everyone 😘

Alison knows... and now the worst is to be feared for Karen.

Poor thing, who was already sad to have been cheated by Nessie today... ❤ I hope you like it!

Have a great day


💙 Previous part: https://lewdua.blogspot.com/2024/03/karen-is-mad.html

💙 Hairy versionhttps://lewdua.blogspot.com/p/hairy-version-karen-is-mad-pt-2.html


🧡 6GB gallery: https://mega.nz/folder/MvpU3YDB#Pk5dd2afPUvMzMYah5WRNw

🧡 HD version and more on SubscribeStar / Patreon (support me): https://subscribestar.adult/lewdua - https://www.patreon.com/lewdua


Thank you PhDhentai for the english help!

Comments

Aqua said…
I thought Nessie was okay with Natasha and Karen messing around.
Redfox1653 said…
Alison didn't u have a gf?
Rathorin said…
As much as I like Karen, she has some audacity getting upset/mad at Nessie when she regularly sleeps with Natasha while they've been together.
blarb11 said…
Cheater got Cheated, Everything bad is Deserved to the Cheater
SchmollyFwolp said…
I am glad to see Karen finally repaying her karma debt for her manipulation and double-standards whilst dating Nessie.
Arquimago said…
ha ha! Surprising secrets revealed but this will only increase the confusion, yes lol I think there will soon be a festivities (bacanal) to leave everyone equal and redeemed lol
Fenrir said…
Well, can't say this wasn't gonna happen at some point. Maybe Karen will confess everything about Nessie and she and Alison will finally bury the hatchet or something.

Or Alison will hold this over Karen's head for eternity...
Alfalr said…
That last panel is hilarious and I can't wait to see the consequences of the whole thing xD
FutaDlover said…
OH MY GOD NEVER EXPECTED THIS PLOT TWIST!! Poor Nessy ;_;
Bergus said…
After the way she's behaved the last few months i think it'll be good for Karen to suffer some consequences...
Jax said…
Man both Alice and Alison are half hard still they can't cool off after fucking jade together!
Corthex said…
Man some of u guys are just weird always saying Karen sucks when literally everyone in the apartment are kinda assholes it's just weird how u people keep only going after Karen when the others have done so much worse
Soreg said…
Huh? Why? I thought everyone new about Nat's special needs and how it gets done.
Salokniir said…
We need to see more of Alice... dayum