Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Hangover - part 2 (lore)










Hello lewdies :3

And the worst scenario happened... Alison's grandmother is probably very angry at what she saw this morning when she got up, to the point of asking that everyone leave the house... Poor Jade is dead of shame now! ❤ I hope you like it!

Have a great day


- HD version and more on SubscribeStar / Patreon (support me): https://subscribestar.adult/lewdua - https://www.patreon.com/lewdua


Thank you PhDhentai for the english help!

Comments

Alt RedSkys said…
Mad but also thinking possibly about possible great grand kids.
Henry said…
I feel physical pain at the embracement this would cause...
Arquimago said…
or even grandma had fun... I hope we know what happened that NIGHT!
Fenrir said…
More explanation please...
Jax said…
Look at Alison all dressed up already she sure did a quick job out of jade and Alice!
what a cute devil are u Alison!
Jax said…
Man the flashback part will be on fire a lot of plots in here for sure 🔥🔥🤯
Rumino said…
Let's see...

Option 1. Things really are as bad as they seem, and grandma is pissed.

Option 2. Grandma is not pissed, but she thinks it would be best if they left for their own good.

Option 3. Grandma is not pissed and wants them to leave for some other reason.

Option 4. Alison is playing an especially cruel prank.
EmoGirlAngie said…
Who is older Alice or Alison
Ffhhh said…
Please get pregnant some futa please
Ffhhh said…
Please get pregnant Alison
AKAZA said…
Please tell us what happened 🥺🥺
KOKAYI 005 said…
Consequences.
I'm all for people having sex and loving each other. But it's not okay to be that hedonistic and trash her granny's house and cover it in cum and who knows what else. I'm not even convinced the granny knew they were dating. Let alone incest being on the table.