Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Hangover









Hello lewdies 😘

Ouuh Jade, what happened last night, there's cum all over Grandma's living room... What will she think? ❤ I hope you like it!

Have a great day


- HD version and more on SubscribeStar / Patreon (support me): https://subscribestar.adult/lewdua - https://www.patreon.com/lewdua

Thank you PhDhentai for the english help!

Comments

NeverNo said…
Yooo. She got filled up. Please tell me a DP happened? And please show us a flashback!!
Jax said…
This is going to blow the whole thing up 🤯🤯🤯
things really got wild and sexy between the three, and who made a mess of Alice's pretty mouth!
Michael Walczak said…
I live her filled Belly bulge
Arquimago said…
this reconstruction of memorias will be excellent rsrsrs I liked how he drew the nipples of jade
Fenrir said…
PLEASE tell me you're going to show us what happened!
Happy said…
I don't think she did sleep with Alison purely because her cock isn't leaking cum 🤔
AKAZA said…
Continue the Grandma's House series
KOKAYI 005 said…
Does their granny even know they're dating? It's insane to get drunk and cum all over her floors. They gonna have to stall her coming home and clean it up.