Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Dick pic - part 3 (2)


Hello lewdies 😊
Nessie takes a few extra steps and stops for a few seconds in front of the bathroom, in the middle of the night. So here is another teaser image, to keep you waiting. ❤ I hope you like it! I have already started working a little on the images for the next part. Stay tuned and have a great day


💙 HD version and more on SubscribeStar / Patreon (support me): https://subscribestar.adult/lewdua - https://www.patreon.com/lewdua

Comments

Jax said…
I hope Alice's booty is oiled and as big as ever because Nessie is locked and loaded🔥🥵🥵
evolvedlupus said…
I see she changed clothes before going to the bathroom.
Mkt said…
MY HEART CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE
druwud said…
Longtime follower, first time commenter. I LOVE your work and especially love Nessie!