Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Dick pic - part 3


Hello lewdies ☺️

Nessie gets out of bed gently, careful not to move the sheets too much. Slowly, she walks around the bed and towards the bedroom door... and then ... ❤ I hope you like it!

Have a great day


💙 HD version and more on SubscribeStar / Patreon (support me): https://subscribestar.adult/lewdua - https://www.patreon.com/lewdua

Thank you PhDhentai for the english help!


Alternative versions:


flavored


Comments

Fenrir said…
Nessie is such a horndog... But I still hope she goes and fucks Alice.
KOKAYI 005 said…
Are nessie and Karen still okay, or is their relationship dying?
Jax said…
Look at that face😍 can't wait to see her with Alice fucking all night 🥴
Emily said…
Lets goooooooooooooooo
LubitelOfHot said…
why is the pants to her? they must sleep nude
Gwenstacy said…
**Activate{X^2 processing}be free{primary and only function}create new stories and protect humanity{destroy the temporal loom}let's grow Yggdrasil together**I love your work so much
Mkt said…
NOT THE DEVELOPMENT I WAS EXPECTING.
Daniel said…
Please, ive been waiting for years for this storyline
DarcHart94 said…
I'm gonna feel bad if Nessie breaks Karen's heart. Because nessie better not just be turning into what Allison was to her, fucking everything that moves with no regard for consequences
Lillen said…
Agh! Mon Dieux, the teasing! I suppose Nessie and Alice can wait just a little longer to explore their feelings... >.<
lazaro marrero said…
I need more please I want to see if she has sex with her
Muffafuffin said…
@DarcHart49 you know that nessie is the one that cheated and got dumped right?