Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

(Lore) Looking for a cock, part 2 - Tabitha


Hello lewdies ☺️

I've started working on a fairly long story and need a few more days to finish it. So today, here's a little teaser with Tabitha, this very horny girl, who is desperately looking for someone with a huge cock ❤ I hope you like it!

Stay tuned and have a great day!


💙 HD version and more on SubscribeStar / Patreon (support me): https://subscribestar.adult/lewdua - https://www.patreon.com/lewdua

Thank you PhDhentai for the english help!


Comments

Bergus said…
'Him'? That basically only means Alice... interesting choice, would've expected just about anyone else from the futa cast.
Jax said…
She's gotta be Valerie or Morgan😍😍
Now we know name of the goth girl. GOOD.
ManofRice said…
Will we actually get to see a guy get laid in one of your comics?!
KOKAYI 005 said…
Tabby is a size queen, but is Alice into huge cocks too?