Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Watching videos at school

















Hello lewdies ❤

Tabitha looks like Natasha. Always horny, she can't behave touching herself even in public. ❤ I hope you like her!

Have a great day!


Previous part: https://lewdua.blogspot.com/2022/11/new-student-first-day-tabitha.html

Hairy version: https://imgur.com/a/N8JW8pg

Support me on SubscribeStarhttps://subscribestar.adult/lewdua


Thank you PhDhentai for the english help!

Comments

Arquimago said…
Yes but is dangerous
lem said…
love her... and her <3
Fenrir said…
Who's the new one? The Wednesday Addams with major curves? And how long before these two have sex? Cause it needs to happen.
BigManTyTy said…
okay, but who is the twintails shawty in glasses and when does she bus in tabitha's mouth?
Clayton said…
Finally a character who knows how to find a clitoris! I mean I know the other girls mostly have dicks, but it's like they couldn't find a G-spot if you have them GPS and a map. It's either cock or anus when their pussy is right there in the middle. According to the story of Tiresias, one of the first futas, women actually enjoy sex more than men anyway. (That ne got him/her in trouble with Hera). Even Morgan's daughter seems to go straight for ass fucking most times. Which is fine, don't get me wrong, but I'm beginning to imagine Natasha and Alison and jade's labia with Charlotte the spider writing "Vacant" across it in her webs.
Clayton said…
Also the braided girl is pretty hot... reminds me of Marauder6272's Gothmom...
KOKAYI 005 said…
Total exhibitionist. But I gotta say, I really hope she meets that one dude who always gets friend zoned. the one with cap.
Redfox1653 said…
tabitha need to meet natasha
Abyss said…
Holy shit, what is Wednesday doing here?
Arquimago said…
@clayton I really miss hermaphrodites using their vaginas
999kirby said…
I like her style, if the "in universe" rules allow it, maybe she shouldn't wear any clothes (except things like shoes for protection) as long as she was a 1 guy kind of girl, depending on a few other things, I'd love to date her, ;3 especially with a hairless pussy :333 We need more straight couples and other things. I actually just found you because of these images. Maybe there should be places to be allowed to be nude in the city.
Clayton said…
Odd, I don't remember this episode of Wednesday...