Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

(anim) Behind schedule again - Lola and Pamela


Animated


No text version



Hello lewdies 😊

There we go... Pamela had promised to stop the nonsense and to be more serious in life. But, it failed: she still has a cock again! And a special one, too! ❤ I hope you like these little animations!

Have a great day


💙 HD version and more on SubscribeStar / Patreon: https://subscribestar.adult/lewdua - https://www.patreon.com/lewdua

Thank you PhDhentai for the english help!

Comments

Arquimago said…
I was just noticing that they were a great horse penis lol with a nice foreskin lol
Lillen said…
Yes! Pam is back!
I like her either way, but she looks so natural with a dick... For me, she's meant to have one, even if it takes time to accept it! Plus, it seems like an important part of her character. She has this part of herself that she feels really awkward about, but secretly likes. Maybe she'll be more comfortable with this one since she doesn't have those huge balls and she can embrace her femininity more?
Zoro said…
More of Lola's mom ❤️
Yeeeeeeesssssss😍😍MOOOORREE!!