Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Tempted to masturbate - Pamela (and Lola)

































Hello lewdies 😘

Pamela had taken new resolutions since she had returned to her initial form, such as no longer drinking potions, no longer sleeping with Lola... but in the end it is quite difficult to do without certain things. ❤ I hope you like it!

Have a great day!


Previous part: https://lewdua.blogspot.com/2023/02/lore-lola-and-magic.html

Hairy version: https://imgur.com/a/rkIguxJ

Support me on SubscribeStar: https://subscribestar.adult/lewdua


Thank you PhDhentai for the english help!


Comments

Eldrin said…
All I hear in my head with the first few panels is the miku masturbating meme and I just couldn't help but to giggle
drunkenfin said…
And again my wish seems to be getting closer... dont tease me like this:D
Orork said…
they are so cute <3
Fenrir said…
Lola is determined to make Pamela happy. I like that.
KOKAYI 005 said…
Wow. I thought Pam was really putting her foot down. I can't believe she cracked and just went right back to having sex with Lola. Lola is not a bad person or nothing. But you gotta mean what you say. Don't say "no more sex stuff or potions", then a week or two later and BOOM! Too horny to care. SmH
Anonymous said…
That was hot. It would have been even hotter with some cumflation.
Clayton said…
So she DOES know how to knock... and knock somebody up...