Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

"I'll get a ton of likes"


Hello lewdies :3
Maggie is trying to start her career as a lewd webcam girl but she also feeds her social networks with photos and videos. Natasha is the perfect partner to help her.❤ I hope you like it!

🧡 Related stories: 


💙 Support me on SubscribeStar / Patreon: https://subscribestar.adult/lewdua - https://www.patreon.com/lewdua

Comments

Fenrir said…
Delicious. I love that Tasha's balls are as big as Maggie's head. No wonder she fills people up so much.
Jax said…
Maggie can do a lot to Tasha🔥
Dreus LD said…
Are we going to have a little episode of Maggie with Tasha?
Tdltn said…
Hi thanks for your work but can you make david and natasha content we are wanting for years plzzz
Gwenstacy said…
*unlimited imaginary x*I want more of these two lovely characters