Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Sports partners - part 2


No text version :


Hello lewdies :3

It looks like the Secret Lover has an idea in mind about Natasha (and her). I love how she managed to reach her cock so casually ❤ I hope you like it!

Previous parts:

Hairy version: https://imgur.com/a/1TSuni8

Support me on SubscribeStarhttps://subscribestar.adult/lewdua

Thank you PhDhentai for the english help!

Comments

Andre1093 said…
well she is not lying tho :D
KOKAYI 005 said…
I'd worship Nat for all time if she mad sexcam vids. But I'd rather marry her.
Helena89 said…
I really like the new girl! <3
Diego said…
Awesome work! Could you do some size comparison bt them?
Elf474 said…
Honestly I think Natasha might be pregnant...
Unknown said…
It take forever for a update on these stories