Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

(Lore) Holidays at Grandma's
















Hello lewdies 😘

I've made this post to set the scene for the next stories of Jade and Alison... and also Alice. The 3 characters are on a comfy summer vacation at Grandma's by the lake. It's good to change up the scenery every once in a while! ❤ I hope you like it!

Have a great day

🧡 Support me on SubscribeStar / Patreon: https://subscribestar.adult/lewdua - https://www.patreon.com/lewdua

Thank you PhDhentai for the english help!

Comments

Arquimago said…
How she has a spotted belly! Cool fun between sisters and girlfriend 😋
Mr.Schmooples said…
Something tells me that Granny isn't talking about body fat...
Fenrir said…
Never mess with Grandma. 🤣🤣

So, I'm a little confused. Like why is Jade still so fixated on people not knowing she's with Alison? Is it cause Alison's reputation isn't great? Or does Jade have some other reason that isn't super apparent? It just bugs me that they've been together for a while, and she and Alison seem to have a lot of fun together, and they genuinely seem to care for each other. But Jade keeps saying "I don't want people to know!"... I feel like after a while, it's gonna hurt Alison's feelings.

Maybe Grandma, (or Alice. uwu) will help Jade get over whatever thing that is and she can be open about her relationship.
Pulupuju said…
I hope we see some grandma action O_O
420dood said…
love that alice is there
Kai said…
Anything containing Alice is a masterpiece
Anon said…
I can't wait to see what her grandma's comment does to Alison! I would love to see her gain weight!
EmoGirlAngie said…
Is Alice a mute?? I never thought about it till Allison said that "he isn't one to talk" and it made me realize Alice only speaks in thought bubbles the only time he has ever spoken is the night Karen tried with Nessie David says if he can ask a question and Alice simply says "nope" but other then that he never speaks
BJ said…
Alison looks soo HOT in that bikini top. Maybe she should just give up shirts altogether
KOKAYI 005 said…
Please down tell me Alison set this up just to have a chance to sneak around and bang without her grandma noticing....
Clayton said…
I imagine her reply is, "Yep and grew about four inches". Meaning her penis