Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

"Just to make you happy"



- Text version (landscape) -

- OR Text version (portrait) -




Hello lewdies

Jade becomes more confortable with Alison and lewd things, but she's still not an expert like her girlfriend. She learns new things and tries to apply them with her.
This time, I wanted Jade's thoughts on the side to explain the context (Thank you PhDhentai for the writing)!, because I've only drawn a single picture. And I've tried a new hair for Jade, just for fun ❤ I hope you like it!

I'm also currently working on another big project to explain and summarize the entire story of Nessie, Alison, Karen, Natasha, Alice etc in a single post. I think it would be helpful to keep in tracks and understand the correct order of the events

Have a great day!!

🧡 Support me on SubscribeStar / Patreon: https://subscribestar.adult/lewdua - https://www.patreon.com/lewdua

Lewd text by PhDhentai


Comments

Jax said…
Can't wait to see this big project full of action 🔥🔥🔥
Arquimago said…
Our intense, exciting, really a good happy question to make the other happy?
Fenrir said…
Love it. These two are so good together.
JustLooking said…
NICE, and I love reading what Jade is thinking!
Lemon said…
MAN I love Jade
Iloveyou said…
So cute, and sexy!
Iloveyou said…
Love these two, they are cute together.