Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

A little picnic by the lake - Jade and Alison
























Hey everyone 😘

Alison and Jade have gone on an adventure for a little picnic in a peaceful place on the other side of the lake, leaving Alice and the grandmother at home.❤ I hope you like it!

🧡 Previous parts:


🧡 Support me on SubscribeStar / Patreon: https://subscribestar.adult/lewdua - https://www.patreon.com/lewdua

Thank you PhDhentai for the english help!

Comments

Fenrir said…
So good together. uwu
JustLooking said…
Ohhhhh, love this one!!
Arquimago said…
I liked this joke but who was watching the distance?
Icremat said…
The cum kiss is my favorite. Perfect amount of hot and taboo with romantic. Don't usually go for the latter but your characters pull it off well.