Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Experience sharing - Natasha and Nessie



















Hello lewdies :3

Another kinky and embarrassing situation :p Nessie seems a little bewitched by Natasha's power and wouldn't mind sharing some experiences with her, since her girlfriend recently allowed it. If you missed the little story why Natasha decided to lose weight, I recommend you go see this one: https://lewdua.blogspot.com/2022/02/lore-natashas-motivation.html ❤ I hope you like it!

Have a great day

🧡 Hairy version: https://imgur.com/a/hHugd6A

🧡 Support me on SubscribeStar (HD versions): https://subscribestar.adult/lewdua

Thank you PhDhentai for the english help!


Comments

Jax said…
Nice next they should go for the real thing together alone
yesman said…
part 2 plzzzzzz
yesman said…
def need a second episode
Alt RedSkys said…
Well Karen has no trouble being mad at Nessie and Natasha but no problem getting pounded by Natasha infront of or behind Nessie's back.

Think Nessie should let Natasha go to pound town on her pussy just as a little pay back to Karen for being a Karen.
NEON said…
Nice, will we be seeing david aany time soon?
Fenrir said…
Love this, both the encouragement of Natasha's goals and the sort of loosening up of Nessie. Is Karen going to start getting upset that Nessie is interested in Tasha too? Are we finally getting to the point where one of the characters tells Karen to calm the heck down and just enjoy all the f***ing? Only time will tell.
NeverNo said…
Darn. Was so hoping to see the full fuck session between those two again.
Kronos said…
These two and their interactions are my fav <3 both cute and so incredibly hot!
I could read their naughty adventures all day long 😀
KOKAYI 005 said…
My hope is that they all get along and have a 3some they all can enjoy. But if Nessie cheats on Karen and just starts doing whatever she wants because she bored of Karen, then she'll be just as bad Alison. and that's not good, Alison would have cheated by now.
Clayton said…
Please just let her go with it and share. No drama. Just acceptance and love. One's her girlfriend. One's her sister. They both have huge cocks, wet vaginas, and they love her. No need for jealousy when they can have a three way and god knows she can't handle both of them by herself or give them up. Just let her be an adult.

Also it might be fun if she had a positive pregnancy test and doesn't actually knwo is Natasha or Nessie is the father...
L said…
I been reading this for a while and I must say I interested what's gonna happen next. I suggest you draw nessie fucking natasha. It would be pretty entertaining. Lastly it's pretty funny Karen sees the situation shocked and not expecting it.
Clayton said…
Jealous? Nahhhhh....