Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

[Lore] Natasha's Motivation























Hello lewdies :3

Natasha gained some weight in the last few months, so she could win the game against Alison. Today, she loves the way she is, but ...now she can't suck herself anymore! No way. Now she's definitely motivated to start a diet and sports training. Can she make it? ❤ I hope you're excited for the next!

Have a great day!

Related previous parts:

Hairy version: https://imgur.com/a/1aHZD0G

Support me on SubscribeStarhttps://subscribestar.adult/lewdua

-

Extra pic:



Comments

JustLooking said…
She is getting just a bit heavy ;-)
Kiko said…
aww natasha looks so pretty!
Pikudaum said…
More Lola and Pamela stories please 😩😩
Fenrir said…
Normally I would say that if a person is bigger they don't need to change anything if they don't want to. But I LOVE Natasha's motivating reason. To be fair, if I was hung the way she is, and suddenly couldn't play with myself like I used to, I'd probably feel the same way.
Futa101 said…
I love how Alison just tells it like it is
Anonymous said…
Don’t muscle her pls make she as before she was perfect a little chubby and gorgeous
I love her being big and beautiful...her curves are magnificent!! Have Alison suck you off when needed! #WiderisBetter
Sammantha said…
meh, tasha aint on my top 4, so i dont mind whatevs you decide to do with her, hopefully we get more alice stuff soon tho, they're by a large margin my favourite out of your characters
Jk said…
I love her geting fater and Sexyer she's hot
KOKAYI 005 said…
Even fat I still love Nat.
I would date her anyday of the week.
EmoGirlAngie said…
Noooo dont lose weight 😭😭😭 she is great... Excellent... Superb
Jk said…
If i could enter her Universe, I would date her every day even if Alison asks me to suck her off while NAT Fucks her.
Jk said…
I want to date Natasha and she IS My Waifu for Life, make more comics about her (and Alice) pretty please
Unknown said…
lol chubby chasers in the comments
Tryna said…
Since Nat isn't going to muscular, do you have other characters that are on the buffer side?
TGalati said…
I love Natasha's belly. She's absolutely gorgeous when she's bigger. Hopefully she can keep being plus size.