Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Alice at Morgan's - part 2









Hello lewdies 😊

Maggie had actually invited Alice over to help out with her kinky streaming session.
Not a very big story this time: I've been away from home for a few days. I hope you like it though 🖤

Have a great day
Note: I can't post on Imgur anymore since they recently changed their terms of service about NSFW stuff. You can find all my work, alt version on the Mega link above.

Thank you PhDhentai for the english help!

Comments

xxgxxaxx said…
who's her other parent?
Alt RedSkys said…
Nice one. Seems they both made eachother cum though Alice gave the secret lover a lot of cum. Maybe too much.
Oui. said…
I need a third part now.

Fenrir said…
I love how few f***s Morgan gives about all this. Same for Maggie. Poor Alice must be happy but embarrassed.
TokenWarriorXL said…
It's more than enough
Looria said…
The last picture is probably the best picture I've ever seen from you!
420dood said…
I need MORE Alice in my life
Jax said…
3 part should be with Morgan getting on top of Alice's face to bang Maggie sounds like something Morgan can't resist and won't be ashamed of doing