Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Alice at Morgan's



















Hello lewdies :3

What a surprise for Alice, to be so warmly welcomed by Maggie's mother. She is so sweet ❤ I hope you like it!

Have a great day

Support me on SubscribeStar: https://subscribestar.adult/lewdua

Thank you Linkin for the english help!

Comments

Ptolemy said…
This is so good.
UrsoNegao said…
alice is the best.
I just imagine a trio alice nessie and tasha
KOKAYI 005 said…
Okay so it's Maggie. Idk why I was expecting a more ethereal name. I always name character atypical names if possible.
Fenrir said…
They're a lovely family. 🤣😍
gc161hnp said…
Wait a minute, does Morgan have a daugther?
Jax said…
Perfect work again
Hopefully we see Morgan and Alison soon💘
Futabutayarou said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
AWL_NSFW said…
More Alice is always great!
Sta1kerDen said…
I really love it! Hope to see next part soon
Michael Walczak said…
warmest welcome ever, i would take it too
BJ said…
Is Alice growing breasts? Or does (s)he just have really defined pecs?
TigerTears said…
More Alice! Omg my favorite!
Clayton said…
Alice has a new look. Less like her sister. Not bad.
Sethravilla said…
Hi, mtf here. I really don't know how to explain this, but looking at Alice in these pictures has somehow single handedly motivated me to lose weight and keep going forward. Thank you!