Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

(Lore) Lola and magic


















Hello lewdies 🧡

Lola felt guilty for failing to learn magic in the past. Getting these new magical artifacts would be her opportunity to get back to work and become a powerful sorceress. Sorry for the long waiting time. I was away, on a little trip for a few days. This story is an opportunity for me to start a new arc in the story of Lola and Pamela. You will find out soon and I hope you'll like it! 😘

Have a great day

Support me on SubscribeStar: https://subscribestar.adult/lewdua

Thank you PhDhentai for the english help!

Comments

drunkenfin said…
Is it wrong of me to wish that, these two get together properly and start making cute babies and being adorably awkward parents?
Fenrir said…
Apparently Pamela, being a boob person, didn't realize how much heaving those funbags would ache. 🤣 It's also extremely cute how Pamela clearly WANTS Lola's sexy attention but is to shy or self-conscious to just come out and say it.
These two are really sweet. I find this story both amusing and cute, as well as sexy as circumstances dictate.
Fenrir said…
I love how far your art has come, there's been so much growth in the last year or so and I especially love how much color you use in this series. Sometime I feel like the Lewdies can be a little subdued color-wise, but this is always very vibrant.
Marco Mariotti said…
That ring Is perfect for cockring!
Michael Walczak said…
hmm, magical cockring? Lola should definitly study, could be intresting
I really like Pamela's new outfit, but I'm worried those top buttons on her shirt are going to pop at any moment!
belvedere said…
Why did the scarecrow win an award? Because he was outstanding in his field!
LordBobbington said…
I like this! I really like these two together and I hope they fall in love! But I'm kind of a romantic like that
harper said…
this is good news!
KOKAYI 005 said…
I guess Pam put her foot down and no more sex magic. So these trinkets and books are so Lola can simply do a regular business. Again I ask: does anyone know she makes potions from cum? Seems unethical.
Clayton said…
There's a "magic wand" choke... uh joke in here someplace.
JustLooking said…
Love their new look!!