Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

(Lore) Little problem with Jade
























Hello lewdies :3

Back to my babies, Jade and Alison. Alison was really worried about Jade leaving the apartment so quickly the night before. Since she feels good with her, she wouldn't like to ruin their relationship, that's why she calmed down a bit lately... Phew... It took me longer than usual to draw, as I've been trying to improv my drawing lines. What do you think? ❤ I hope you like it!

Have a great day

Previous parts:

(New) Support me on SubscribeStar: https://subscribestar.adult/lewdua

Thank you PhDhentai for the english help!

Comments

KOKAYI 005 said…
Good to see Alison trying to be a better person. Idk why Jade would say she doesn't need to change. Maybe she doesn't know how inconsiderate was was to Nessie.
Lemon said…
LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOO
Fenrir said…
I vote they ditch class and take Val with them. UwU.

I love that Jade is so into Alison. I hope she gets up the courage to be open about it soon. I also love that Alison is trying really hard to do everything right. She's come a long way since she split with Vanessa.
Your work just keeps getting better and better.
NessiAlison said…
oh. ALISON... IF YOUR PENIS THROTTED WITH NESSI ONCE AGAIN IT WOULD BE SO EXCITING... I WANT YOUR THICK COCK DRIPPING THAT NAME: Nessi
Sta1kerDen said…
Wow, now it's looking just like some visual novel!
Michael Walczak said…
I wonder, what Valerie is gonna do
Support player said…
Best pairing and im hopping you won't break them up
Helena89 said…
OMG they're soooo sweet! I always hoped for Nessie to open her eyes and go back to Alison... but honestly, she's getting less and less cheerable... I'm slowly passing to team Jade! <3
Monstersquishy said…
So, Allison isn't wearing any panties, and those school uniforms skirts are so short. How does she keep that huge cock of hers from flopping out?
Dahpig said…
Dude I am so fucking excited to see what happens next. I am PRAYING we get to see Valerie put that weapon of hers to good use ;)
Zullie said…
Alison and Jade are the best pairing imo