Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Nessie and Karen



No text version:



Hello lewdies :3

Nessie can't stop thinking about Tasha and what she did, a few days ago. She doesn't seem to understand that her girlfriend is, on the contrary, super jealous. How long will Karen endure this situation? ❤ I hope you like it!

Have a great day

Support me on SubscribeStar: https://subscribestar.adult/lewdua

Thank you PhDhentai for the english help!

Comments

Himson said…
I love seeing Natasha and Nessie active with each other 😂
Fenrir said…
One of these days Karen's going to get over her possessive issues and then she, Natasha, and Vanessa can get all kinky all the time.

Then it's only a matter of time before Alison brings Jade to the party and we have a massive all character orgy... WHAT?! A guy can dream can't he!?
Clayton said…
So she doesn't just molest her while she's pretending she's asleep... but can they share without jealosy?
UrsoNegao said…
more tasha and nessie