Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Nessie does not wake up (again)



































Hey lewdies 😘

Karen likes to make sure her girlfriend is drained regularly. Who wouldn't be tempted to enjoy (a consenting) Nessie every night, anyway? ❤ I hope you like

Sorry for the long waiting time! I wish you all a happy new year! 🎀😊


Support me on SubscribeStarhttps://subscribestar.adult/lewdua


Thank you PhDhentai for the english help!

Comments

KOKAYI 005 said…
It's gonna take years before the characters admit what they want subconsciously. Nessie misses Alison, but wants to be banged by Nat. Karen loves Nat and Nessie but can't stand the selfishness of Alison. And for good reason. Alison isn't bad super inconsiderate. So most of her relationships are one-sided. Jade is bitter and can't bring herself to acknowledge what she likes. Natasha is too passive. She's a slave to her urges more than anyone. And goes along with anything. So unless someone finds a to patch things up with Karen and Alison and get Alison to care about others more, there will always be friction preventing people from admitting they all just wanna bang each other no strings
Hilde said…
It's something sad, I understand that she is his "girlfriend" but Karen is kind of selfish, I also sincerely miss Nessie x Alison
Fenrir said…
Naughty Karen. 😋 I'm still curious to see how this whole thing is going to play out.
Helena89 said…
W-was Nessie dreaming about Natasha... or... or... Alison?! <3
MrFutaLover said…
This was so good 👍 if only it was animated 🤤🤤
Nakky said…
That's gut rearrangement for sure