Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Jade's morning problem



-
(no text)

Hello lewdies :3

Jade is very tired today and can't get rid of her morning wood. Poor sweetie is struggling to recover from the intense day with Alison the night before.❤ I hope you like it!

Have a great day


(New!) Support me on SubscribeStar: https://subscribestar.adult/lewdua

Thank you PhDhentai for the english help!


Comments

Fenrir said…
I'm not even remotely ashamed to admit that Jade is my favorite. I LOVE redheads, especially hot redheads with gorgeous bodies, fiery attitudes and nice c**ks. UwU
Michael Walczak said…
Love her new hairstyle
KOKAYI 005 said…
Wouldn't she not be turned on for a while after having lots of sex a mere day ago? I guess they're such sex addicts that good love-making just makes them want to have sex more, not take a break. Odd.
Joselu said…
I mean, she has a good cock, I don't know why she's so shy about her log
jace said…
I appreciate your art, please keep going.
irais antunez said…
Just came upon your work and I have been bingeing it for the past week. Love your art and characters.
JustLooking said…
Hope to see more Lola soon!!!