Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

New student, first day - Tabitha



Hello lewdies :3

Tabitha is a new girl at school. She's a part of the lewdies universe, but isn't related to any of my existing characters (yet), although she shares some traits, as you can see. I wanted to test out a fresh new non-futa character, let's see where that takes us ❤ I hope you like her!

Have a great day

Support me on SubscribeStarhttps://subscribestar.adult/lewdua

Comments

Alt RedSkys said…
She does look nice. And horny masturbating in the open likely hoping for a futa to take her already or just inviting others to help her out sexually.
Ptolemy said…
Welcome to the world, Tabitha.
Gringos said…
Yeah a new character
Fenrir said…
She's cute! I wonder how your going to use her in upcoming stories.
Iamari said…
Possibly stupid question, is Tabitha the lady masturbating or the 1 walking to the lady masturbating?
JustLooking said…
Maybe she will meet up with the office worker who has to cum every few hours ;-)
Arquimago said…
Legal vamos ver o que ela trará 👏
lylit said…
elle est trop hot!!
KOKAYI 005 said…
What's her deal? Why did she just masturbate in the hall? Is there a reason? Or is she just excited by being caught?
JustLooking said…
shlick shlick......love it!!
Helena89 said…
Is she like so addicted to masturbate that she does it in public, or it's more a public fetish? I also like the blondie behind her, she looks very tall and has a very serious/apathic expression.
harper said…
hoping to see more of Tabitha soon :)
Jax said…
Morgan will absolutely oblige her
Let us see them together it will be hot
And even valerie can satisfy her too