Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Nessie's fantasies





































Hello lewdies 😊

Nessie is happy that Karen turned out to be very naughty, allowing Natasha to share some cuddles with her... In her shower, she's fantasizing and anticipating about what could happen in the next few days. That was a bunch of frames to draw ❤ I hope you like it! 

Have a great day everyone 😘


Support me on SubscribeStarhttps://subscribestar.adult/lewdua

Thank you PhDhentai for the english help!

Comments

Cisnielco said…
Someday I hope Natasha can have Nessie's ass :3
Ptolemy said…
oh Nessie, what are you up to?
Fenrir said…
Hehe... This just keeps getting more and more interesting. I wonder where this might lead?
Amelia Felix said…
Well hit darn, talk about juicy. Got some good content.
Now I don't know what it is, but something gives me the feeling she likes it up the rear.
blarb11 said…
Glad to see there's a chance at them getting back together. I'm ngl, I kind of got the impression of Karen being- Hmm... Not Overly Protective, But maybe Manipulative
KOKAYI 005 said…
So in a psychological way, she got the ahead from Karen and was allowed to have sex with Nat. So now due to how good it feels, to recapture that same feeling, Nessie likes to think of Karen encouraging her to have sex with her sister . But no matter what she still has feeling s for Ali.
Helena89 said…
YESSSSS! OMG while I was reading it I thought "my heart could skip a beat if Nessie starts to fantasize about Alison" and suddenly... BOOOM! It happened! Waaaah!
El said…
I hope that this along with like part 3 of Jades enters the apartment means steps towards reconciliation between Alison and Nessie(+Karen)
DarcHart94 said…
As someone who loves Karen and Nessies relationship, I sincerely hope that Nessie doesn't try to get back with Alison. Alison did pretty bad things to most people in that house and is not worth even a one night stand.
NessiAlison said…
It turns me on... I think my name says it and seeing that Nessi still thinks of Alison and coming gives me great pleasure. I like it. I hope they will be one for the other again... While Allison secretly thinks about Nessi
MisterFlask said…
YAY! 69! 😁😁😁❤️