Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Looking for a cock


















Hello lewdies :3

Tabitha does not hesitate and goes directly to ask what she wants from the best sources. ❤ I hope you like it!

Have a great day


Support me on SubscribeStarhttps://subscribestar.adult/lewdua

Thank you PhDhentai for the english help!

Comments

Peanut8750 said…
man David never gets any action lmao
nanajosh said…
this dude seems to cockblock himself more than anyone else
PandaJack said…
Man, Dave's really bad at doing what will give him what he wants.
Fenrir said…
Oh David, you've come so far... Now who is this Nathan with the big dick supposedly? And also, how long until David introduces Tabitha to the Lewdies... Lots of big cocks there.
Red said…
"In 2077 what makes someone a criminal? Getting C O C K"
*Cyberpunk music plays*
KOKAYI 005 said…
Ain't no point in lying about it. If you don't have one that size, she would find out the second you whip out if you lie and say you do. Oh well. Guess she's a size queen.
Henry Taifon said…
okay so i don't think that david would actually say that if he wanted to get checked out, why did he? not very smart of his to cockblock himself or the artist is trying not to show david's cock or something? btw that guy going to toilet got lucky coz of david
RYOTAKISSÉ said…
I hope she finds Nessie's cock or Karen to her liking 😸