Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Karen showing Nessie the truth - part 4




































Hello lewdies :3

Nessie was sliding into Natasha's warm cum when Karen gave her a really nice surprise ❤ I hope you like it! Have a great day


Previous part: https://lewdua.blogspot.com/2022/09/karen-showing-nessie-truth-part-3.html

Full story: https://lewdua.blogspot.com/p/nessie-and-karen-special-relationship.html

Hairy version: https://imgur.com/a/r8nXRkD

Support me on SubscribeStarhttps://subscribestar.adult/lewdua

Thank you Linkin for the english help!

Comments

levintwo said…
*cleaning off panel* you're breaking my heart Lewdua
Alt RedSkys said…
Hehe Karen being a Karen. Not knowing her girlfriend is into that gay stuff. Would be funny Karen walks in on Natasha balls deep in Nessie's pussy before cumming. Poetic justice with a good turn around with Natasha boning them both.

Honestly nice to see Natasha looking more healthy now. Looking forward to more lewd things between Natasha and nessie.
B igjoe said…
Not gonna lie i dont really like Karen anymore. She wanted to get fucked by both of them but doesnt want Nessie to have them both as well? I guess i shouldnt be surprised by a karen
gc161hnp said…
Something tells me that Nessie will begin to hanging out more with Natasha, causing Karen to ask her many questions.
PandaJack said…
I'm glad this happened, but that last panel shows Karen can't be trusted. Scheming behind Nessie's back to arrange this situation instead of just asking her? Not a cool move.
Eldrin said…
Last panel face.

Priceless!
Fenrir said…
This was great, but once again I'm troubled by Karen not being wholly honest about her intentions. Still this is exactly the kind of group endeavor I've been hoping to see. I can't wait to see what cums next. uwu
Nikini34 said…
More Tasha and Nessie, please <3
JustLooking said…
A few scenes on the clean up ;-)
KOKAYI 005 said…
That's what I figured. I thought Karen was saying both Ness and Nat bang her. But again, as odd as they are, I gotta say, at least they get along. I can accept this relationship more than Ness and Alison now. Better to have goofy oddball 3somes than one person doing whatever they want all the time and not caring about anyone's feelings. Maybe Alison and Morgan are more compatible.
nanajosh said…
Last panel, Natasha's like "I don't care, I had smex"
KOKAYI 005 said…
Why didn't Nat do as she promised?
Victor said…
I was hoping to see the cleanup in all it's glory. Superb work, though!
Ptolemy said…
Fabulous! Got to love that smile. So, The Truth that Karen is showing Nessie is...?
myk_cypher said…
More messy *clean up* panels all around please!