Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Jade entering the apartment - part 8


No text version


Hello lewdies :3
I just wanted a cute picture of my Alison, it’s been a long time. I hope you like it! ❤

Have a great day!
Support me on SubscribeStarhttps://subscribestar.adult/lewdua

Thank you Linkin for the english help

Comments

Alt RedSkys said…
Hmm wonder how this will continue. The secret part seems to excite Alison. But at some point it's going to come out just how many be the question.
Anonymous32 said…
She is soo beautiful^^
Fenrir said…
She's so PRETTY!!! And she looks so happy too.
KOKAYI 005 said…
Alison is hot but I don't think we'd get along. I just can't really bond with a person who doesn't whatever they want all the time. But I can't deny her sexiness.