Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Jade entering the apartment - part 7
































Hello lewdies ❤

Alison took advantage of Jade’s big breasts, lost herself pretty quickly, and now the dress is ruined! I don’t think I’ve ever drawn that pose in the past. I love how Jade doesn’t say anything about it. Maybe she enjoys the situation after all. I hope you like it! ☺😘

Have a great day


Previous part: https://lewdua.blogspot.com/2022/08/jade-entering-apartment-part-6.html

Hairy version: https://imgur.com/a/IBwFotO

Support me on SubscribeStarhttps://subscribestar.adult/lewdua

Thank you PhDhentai for the english help!


Comments

Alt RedSkys said…
Question is she isn't. For some reason with Jade's hard on I don't think this is the only round they'd be having.

Love how Alison commented on Jade's boobs being perfect.

Doubt they are going to leave without a mess. And I pretty sure the rest heard that.
Ptolemy said…
Oh Jade...I love you. Only you could react like that.
Fenrir said…
I love that her complaint is about the cum on her dress and not the mouthful of it that she still has...in her mouth... OwO.
I also wish she had given in and just opened her mouth to Alison's cock when she was obviously thinking about it. I'm also waiting for her to fuck Alison back. I'm sure she wants to...
KOKAYI 005 said…
Smh what the heck is going on?
I thought the whole point was to be discreet.
KOKAYI 005 said…
Just like with oral I don't know how this would be fun for a person letting someone do this. I guess if their pleasure center was their chest maybe it would feel good for them too.
avg_futa_njyr said…
Oof, I was really hoping to see Jade bounce with Allison's cock in her ass, but titty fucks are my favorite and I love this!
TGalati said…
It's been a while since the last Tasha pic, so I figured I'd just post this here. I'd honestly love if she gave up on her workout routine and kept her belly. Not really any chubby futas, and I'm sure lots of people like some chubbier girls.
Roku34 said…
Great job as usual. Can you have the next story be about Maggie and Morgan because that would be interesting
TGalati said…
Please keep Tasha's belly big, and maybe have her gain even more. I'd love a chubby futa, and I know lots of people would too.