Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Lola's mom comic - part 2







Hello lewdies :3

This is the second part of the comic of Lola's mom. The scene takes place when she's home only with Lola, while Pamela went on a solo adventure. As usual, I'm gonna take a little break from this story, since everything I wanted to tell is drawn now, with an exciting teasing final image as usual, to let your imagination do the rest of the work :p I really enjoyed drawing Lola's mom, she has interesting shapes and design ❤ I hope you like it!

Have a great day

▶❤ FULL comichttps://lewdua.blogspot.com/2022/06/lolas-mom-comic-part-1.html

Support me on SubscribeStarhttps://subscribestar.adult/lewdua

Thank you PhDhentai for the english help!


Comments

Fenrir said…
Whu-oh. 😜
KOKAYI 005 said…
Well.... I guess this was bound to happen.
Lola has been super aroused for too long and her mother is now in the same state.'
Looks like this is gonna be one of those long nights they never speak of again after.
Lesbian Expert said…
i love to see more futaXfemale please