Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Lola's mom comic - (FULL COMIC)












EDIT: I added the pages 7 to 12


Hello lewdies :3

I finally decided to post the 6 first pages of the comic halfway, because I think I'll still have another week of work, hope you don't mind. I plan to continue directly tomorrow instead of moving on to other characters and stories. By the way, I since most of the art/stories are viewed on mobile, I tried to optimize the layout, line-thickness, font size etc to be easily readable like a webtoon

Anyway, I hope you liked seeing Lola's mom from a bunch of different angles. The best is yet to come  ❤ Stay tuned

Have a great day

More about Lola's mom: https://lewdua.blogspot.com/search/label/Lola%27s%20mom

Support me on SubscribeStarhttps://subscribestar.adult/lewdua


Thank you Linkin and PhDhentai for the english help!

Comments

Fenrir said…
"OOPS!" 🤣🤣🤣
KOKAYI 005 said…
Good to see more of the mother. I've always loved sexy MILFs.
Sadly I don't under`stand why Pam turned back to normal when she dealing with that witch but Lola didn't.
Are they cursed?
Ateinches420 said…
Please make a continuation of this one...