Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

(Lore) Sports partners - Natasha and the secret lover




































Hello lewdies :3

After finishing her webcam show in the next room, the secret lover gets to know Natasha better and offers to help her with her abs session, taking advantage of Alison's absence. Of course, what else could happen if we put these two in the same room ❤ I hope you like it!

Have a great day

Previous parts: 

Support me on SubscribeStarhttps://subscribestar.adult/lewdua


Thank you Linkin for the english help!


Comments

Jk said…
girl, amazing how you manage to do this time after time, impress me, excite me, and leave me distressed for a continuation go on girl, I love your comics and your beautiful characters. with love you give Natasha's real horny feeling, and the "sadism" of teasing her secret lover.
Apollyon said…
I love Allison, but I love anal more, give the people what they want XD
Unknown said…
I find it interesting the secret lover must think Natasha is Alisons gf, and id love to see natasha cum in her pants and fill them like a condom
JustLooking said…
In English, would be a little better to say "exercise partners" instead of "sports partners". Just my opinion ;-)

Great work as always!!
KOKAYI 005 said…
Always a pleasure to see Nat. But I'm starting to think of this new girl as the audience. Isn't she doing and saying what any of us would do if we met Nat? <3