Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Alice and Alison playing games with the secret lover at night






































Hello lewdies :3

Alice, Alison and the secret lover have a good time tonight at the apartment. Since they don't have 3 joypads to play video games, the secret lover suggests a solution. By the way, she still doesn't have a real name for now. I'll give her one soon. Anyway, I think she's not a "secret" lover for Alice anymore :p This story was mostly a horny story :3 ❤ I hope you like it!

Have a great day

Previous parts: 

Hairy version: https://imgur.com/a/ea3lsK0 (The secret lover shaved is canon)

Support me on SubscribeStarhttps://subscribestar.adult/lewdua

Thank you PhDhentai for the english help!


Comments

LS Silver said…
My favorite one by far
Ashe said…
Don't do it to Jade
Fenrir said…
I like that Alison is honest about being interested, and also honest about having a girlfriend and thus passing on this horny threesome. I do also like that the "secret lover" is hell bent on having both of their cocks, at least in some way. I really want things to keep trending toward "Whole-Lewdies-cast orgy". 😋

If I might suggest a name for the "secret lover", I think I would go with 'Lira'. It's derivative of an old Hebrew name/word that means 'My Secret'. Seems appropriate for her.
Sammantha said…
ok i cant be the first to ask myself this, is alice mute? dont think i ever saw them saying anything at all other than "...", "!!!","?" and variations
Roku34 said…
I wonder if the secret lover is related in some way because she looks so much like Alice and Alison.
Marcos said…
I really don't like the idea of Alice fucking a normal woman, I just like him being fucked by a futa, especially Natasha, but it's just a simple opinion
NessiAlison said…
Go. Alice's secret lover is Alison.
Go. have a scene when the other girl sleeps. Sex between sisters. wow. I love how horny they get.
AlicexAlison.
JustLooking said…
Love it, was hoping the secret lover would have gone down on Alison!! lol
KOKAYI 005 said…
I'm proud of Alison for not immediately cheating on Jade. But it looks like she is still gonna cheat in the end. Smh Alice has an incredible life, I must say. Still not sure who this gamer girl is who likes to be watched while she bangs.
Inkafable said…
This is such a turn on for me, thats perfect but PLEASE, im begging you, let me see that girl helping Alison to cum.. I need that so badly!!!!
Unknown said…
Assuming she doesn't anyway..you should do an alt version where Alison commits to the threesome and possibly revamp the alice and alison fantasy from awhile ago or even during the threesome 👀👉👈
Unknown said…
I really like everything you do. I love the stories of each of the characters as you develop them. Definitely This story was mostly a horny story. Love it. Have a nice day.
PsychicSausage said…
I like this girl's energy!
Giggit said…
I think part of what makes Alice interesting is that he represents a strikingly adroit subversion of a rather shopworn trope: The frighteningly convincing trap who is noticeably underendowed, functioning primarily as a bottom for others.

In your universe here, while Alice is more than happy to serve as a bottom and is pretty enough to pass rather easily, he also happens to easily be well-equipped enough to hang with the big girls and, as we've seen from the secret lover, is more than willing to top some too. That alone makes him rather novel.
Unknown said…
I love it! <3
Com'on Alison, you have resisted the temptation of a threesome, you can't lose it to a quickie!!!
The secret lover is the only one at the bed who's man-spreading despite not having a phallus
I can't wait for the next part