Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

(Lore) Alison's feelings








Hello lewdies :3

Alison is trying to act cute with Jade by message since the day they dated. I haven't drawn their story for 3 months, I missed them 🥰 ❤ I hope you like it!

Have a great day

Previous part: https://lewdua.blogspot.com/2021/12/on-way-home-alison-and-jade-lore.html

More about Alison and Jade reconciliation (full story): https://lewdua.blogspot.com/p/alison-and-jade-part-2-reconciliation.html

Support me on SubscribeStarhttps://subscribestar.adult/lewdua

Thank you PhDhentai for the english help!

Comments

Jk said…
Seriously what a sexy girl Alison is, I would love to be just used by her as an onahole
Chunky said…
So hot just look at Alison's hard cock~
LubitelOfHot said…
why does she want to delete that?
Fenrir said…
I love Jade so much. Maybe I'm just a sucker for redheads but she is a really fun character. I hope the next part is her being all horny about Alison's pics.
uwu.
KOKAYI 005 said…
Maybe Alison ruined her relationship with Nessie but will learn to be more caring and considerate while hanging out this Jade. Thought at first I thought Jade was pretty much a brat too. I'll be happy if they both grow and mature.
Unknown said…
love to see more about that storr
nanajosh said…
I do like their relationship, I do hope to see more.
Qizzy said…
Quick question,

I'm kinda confused because last I remember Nessie and Alison were on break, but then Alison and Natasha had a whole thing that Karen gound out about. And then Karen had a thing with Nessie, and now Alison is with Jade. Was the whole Alison and Natasha ghing addressed? Because I thought Nessie and Alison were just on break.
S said…
Alice and nessie in the next? ;) please, i want
Nargil07 said…
Is Alison really in love ? Or it's just because she feel lonely ?
I dont know
Unknown said…
I would have loved to see Jade's face after seeing the pic. :)

Have a great day