Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Natasha trying again... - Natasha and Alison


Hey everyone! 😘

Alison has been too confident about the game, and finally, Natasha had her revenge after earning new skills. Oh… and for some reasons I wanted to draw her in a nice bunny outfit <3 I hope you like their juicy curves!

By the way, I stream a lot lately! Please subscribe on Picarto and you’ll be notified when I start another drawing session 🙂 https://picarto.tv/lewdua

Have a great day, lewdies

Extra image



Comments

Bahamut said…
wow Lewdua like always you're the best i very like you :D <3 and Natasha is so awesome too ^L^
Unknown said…
you know im a fan of futa deepthroat myself
Unknown said…
hmm more deepthroat
yes